Quotes of the Day
Starting today www.thefunnyquotessayings.com will feature quotes of the day page, I will include minimum two quotes a day which can be funny quotes, sayings from all sort of topics like love quotes, life quotes, friendship quotes, baby quotes, etc.. Kindly relax and enjoy quotes or sayings of the day …
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one. (Baby quotes)
- Baby is a blank cheque made payable to the human race. (Baby quotes)
- I’ve always believed that if you don’t stay moving, they will throw dirt on you. (Funny quotes)
- Don’t you know by now, luck don’t lead to anything or why you keep on moving. (Funny quotes)
- Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
- A house divided against itself cannot stand.
- “And in the end it is not the years of your life that count. It is the life in your years.
- There is no security on this earth. There is only opportunity. Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
- The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
- The office of government is not to confer happiness, but to give men the opportunity to work out happiness for themselves.
- “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” – Albert Einstein
- Its your road.. and yours alone … others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you !
- No one rises suddenly in the world, not even sun…
- Two most honest people in this world, drunk people and little kids…
- ”Mind” is a tool invented by the universe to see itself; but it can never see all of itself, for much the same reason that you can’t see your own back (without mirrors).- Prometheus Rising
- I used to be an atheist, until I realized I had nothing to shout during blowjobs. “Oh Random Chance! Oh Random Chance!” just doesn’t cut it….
- I don’t believe in anything, but I have many suspicions.
- Horror is the natural reaction to the last 5,000 years of history.
- Beyond a certain point, the whole universe becomes a continuous process of initiation
- There is absolutely nothing that can be taken for granted in this world.
- ”Middle age is when you are sitting at home on a saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.” – Ogden Nash
- ”The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball
- ”We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. – Mark Twain
- No one is so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. – Unknown
- Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age. – Victor Hugo