Funny One Liners Sidhuisms
Navjot Singh Sidhu is a former Indian cricket batsman, who took up television commentary and, more recently, politics following his retirement from the game.
The funny one liners that are the trademark of his commentary are now popularly called “Sidhuisms” in India.
Below is a great collection of his witty analogies and his comments which coined a new word ‘Sidhuism’ and fetched a mention at wikipedia.
1. You cannot make Omlets without breaking the eggs.
2. Come to my parlour said the spider to the fly
3. A dog kennel is no place to hide a sausage
4. You can never unscramble eggs.
5. Fattest pigs go to the butcher first.
6. All that comes from a cow is not milk.
7. This shot was as sweet as tooti frooti!
8. Great feathers make great birds!
9. My idea of a bird is 36-24-36.
10. As innocent as freshly laid eggs.
11. A good lather is half the shave
12. As uncomfortable as a bum on a porcupine.
13. A girl born beautiful is half married
14. There is always free cheese in a mousetrap
15. Nobody travels on the road to success without a puncture or two.
16. The cat with gloves catches no mice.
17. Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald.
18. Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more than what they hide.
19. You got to choose between tightening your belt or losing your pants.
20. You may have a heart of gold, but so does a hard-boiled egg.
21. He is like a one-legged man in a bum kicking competition.
22. It is very difficult to kill a man who is hell bent on committing suicide!
23. When you are dining with the demons, you’ve got to have a long spoon!
24. All that comes from a cow is not milk!
25. Just because a rose smells sweet, you do not use it in the soup!
26. Humility is like an underwear. You have to wear it but should not show it
27. If “ifs and buts” were “pots and pans”, there would be no tinkers
28. Gamblers they Are like Toilets BROKE one Day Flush The Next