Random Funny Sayings and Phrases
Some of the best of random funny sayings and phrases for my blog readers, i am sure you will laugh out loud
- A POOR man says, “To see is to believe…” But a RICH man says, “Believe it & you will see it!!!”
- Its weird but must admit that, The last drop of pee always falls on underwear. FZFP6F8TFD2B
- You can’t hug yourself. You can’t cry on your own shoulder. Life is all about living for one another, so live with those who love you most.
- Think Thousand times before takina a decision But- After taking decision never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!!
- In life, think of mean people like sand paper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but at the end, you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.”
- Nothing is this world comes easy. You have to work to make things happen.
- “The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.”- Oprah
- Always keep a bottle of wine in the fridge for special occasions…. Sometimes the special occasion is that you’ve got a bottle of wine in the fridge….
- Rock Bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.
- Omg Omg ..my iphone battery is low …how am I suppose to go to the toilet ….:) new age new problem
- Never burn bridges. Today’s junior jerk, tomorrow’s senior partner.” – Sigourney Weaver
- The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows. – Aristotle Onassis
- Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. – George Bernard Shaw
- Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up cause they are looking for ideas. – Paula Poundstone
- Children have never been very good at listening to their elder, but they have never failed to imitate them. – James Baldwin
- Pretty much all the honest truth telling in the world is done by children. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. – Bruce Lee
- As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent bring happy death. – Leonardo da Vinci
- Life is not divided into semesters. you don’t get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. – Bill Gates
- Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death. – Alber Einstein
- The only rock i know that stays stead, the only institution I know that works is the family – Lee Iacocca
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. – George Burns
- Love is friendship, set on fire. – Jeremey Taylor
- Its not lack of love, but lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. – Friedrich Nietzsche
Money won’t create success. The freedom to make it will. – Nelson Mandela
Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but its reasonably close to oxygen on the ‘gotta have it’ scale. – Zig Ziglar
- THe only way not to think about money is to have a great deal of it. – Edith Wharton
- All of life’s riddles are answered in the movies. – steve Martin
- Shoot a few scenes out of focus. I want to win the foreign film award. -Billy Wilder
- Life is one grand, sweet song so start the music. – Ronald Reagan
- I don’t know anything about music. In my line you don’t have to. – Elvis Presley
- Music is a safe kind of high. – Jimi Hendrix.
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- We didn’t lose the game, we just ran out of time. – Vince Lombardi
- The breakfast of champions is not cereal, its the opposition.